KHN chief Washington correspondent Julie Rovner talked over the Supreme Court’s conclusion to overturn Roe v. Wade on NPR/WAMU’s 𔄙A” on June 24. She also talked about the effects of the ruling in the Carolinas on WFAE’s “Charlotte Talks With Mike Collins” on June 27, and joined WBUR/NPR’s “Here & Now” on June 29 to go over the Biden administration’s response to the Supreme Court docket’s choice.
- Simply click listed here to listen to Rovner on 𔄙A”
- Click listed here to listen to Rovner on “Charlotte Talks With Mike Collins”
- Click on here to hear Rovner on “In this article & Now”
- Examine Rovner’s “Conservatives on Supreme Court, as Anticipated, End Nationwide Suitable to Abortion”
- Examine Rovner’s 𔄝 Items to Know Now That the Supreme Court Has Overturned Roe v. Wade”
KHN (Kaiser Wellbeing News) is a national newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about wellbeing challenges. Jointly with Coverage Examination and Polling, KHN is one particular of the 3 significant functioning courses at KFF (Kaiser Household Basis). KFF is an endowed nonprofit business offering information on overall health issues to the nation.
USE OUR Content material
This story can be republished for no cost (information).